Napa’s Old Waterworks Site
Noble House has acquired and developed Napa’s Old Waterworks Site, (114 Woodland Dr.) located just east of Silverado Trail and Hagen Rd. It is a three acre parcel with a 200 foot long, 35 foot high, and 18 foot thick stone dam erected in 1883, which was the original water reservoir for the City of Napa. We applied and received approval for decommissioning of the dam by the State Division of Water, Department of Dam Safety (DODS). A tunnel was constructed through the dam by our experienced wine cave builder. The resulting tunnel provides access to one secluded acre behind the dam structure. This area, at the edge of city limits, will be a very private building site.